As we provide our services during the COVID-19 outbreak, the safety and well-being of our staff and customers is of the highest priority. Please see the information below regarding the steps we are taking to ensure our employees and our customers are protected
We continue to closely monitor all regular updates regarding COVID-19 from the World Health Organization (WHO) and the federal, provincial, and municipal governments. As updates are made available, we will be updating our policies regularly to ensure the safety of our employees and continued safe service to our customers.
Changes to our Service
- When you call to book a service appointment, you will be asked some screening questions about the travel and health of yourself and your family members to ensure a safe working environment.
- On the day of a service call, the HVAC technician will repeat the screening questions upon arrival at your residence.
- During a service call, the technician will practice physical distancing by keeping a minimum of 2 metres apart from the client at all times.
- Robidoux Heating & Air Conditioning is now using contact-less field service software to collect client information. No need to fill out or handle any paperwork, our technician will enter all information electronically while on the job.
- We will still accept cash and cheque as methods of payment, but wherever possible we will encourage contact-less payments (interac e-transfers are ideal).
Protecting our Employees and Clients
- Our staff have been provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as part of their uniform.
- Each truck is equipped with hand sanitizer as well as additional cleaning supplies.
- Our trucks undergo regular scheduled cleaning.
- Employees are encouraged not to report into work if they are experiencing signs of illness.