Robidoux Heating & Air Conditioning understands the value of your personal information and we respect your right to privacy. We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust. This commitment includes protecting the personal information that we obtain from you.
1. Information We Collect
Unless you provide information voluntarily, we will not collect any personal information about you when you visit www.qualitybackinservice.com. If we ask you to provide information that personally identifies you, our request to do so will be specific. If request a quote or service through our website we will ask for personal information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, etc. If we want you to provide additional information, we will explain why we need the additional information and how it will be used at the time of the request.
Email from You:
You may email messages to us that will contain your screen name and email address along with any additional information you may wish to include in the text of your message.
Website Usage Information:
Our web server automatically collects and aggregates information about your visit to www.qualitybackinservice.com, including your IP address, service provider, browser type, domain names of referring websites, operating system, pages accessed on our website, and the date and time of your access.
Most browsers now recognize when a cookie is offered and permit users to control how and when they will be accepted. If you are not sure whether your browser has this capability, you should consult the documentation that accompanied your browser or check with your Internet Service Provider (ISP). If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the website.
2. Use of Information We Collect
We use your personal information in several ways:
- To fulfill your requests and process service transactions.
- To respond to your email messages.
- To support your customer relationship with us. For example, if you provide us with an e-mail or postal address, you may receive mailings from us with information concerning special offers or programs. You can unsubscribe to mailings from us at any time. Please refer to the “Opt-Out” section of this Policy for details on the “opt-out” process.
- To process responses to employment opportunities posted on www.qualitybackinservice.com. For example, if you submit a resume to us electronically, the information that you provide will be forwarded to the representative(s) responsible for filling the relevant position. The personal information that is contained in your resume will not be used for any other purpose.
- To help recognize visitors who have previously registered on our website.
- To provide you with marketing materials and sales information about Robidoux Heating & Air Conditioning and its programs and products.
- We may combine the personal information that we collect from you on our website with other information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products and services.
3. Access, Correction and Maintenance of Personal Information
We provide reasonable and practical access for you to identify inaccuracies in your personal information. If you provide us with personal information through the website, you have the right to access this data. To request an update, modification, or deletion of any personal information maintained by Robidoux Heating & Air Conditioning, you can contact us at email@example.com. We will, upon request, update or delete your personal information; however, we will not be able to update or delete data that has been archived as part of our normal business operations. We keep the personal information collected through our website as long as it is required to service your request, or until you request its deletion. We retain aggregated information collected about your visit to our website (i.e., browser type, domain name, pages visited) until we have completed our review and analysis of this information.
We do not add third-party data to your personal information and maintain your personal information in a merged or supplemented format.
4. Opt-Out Process
If you are a Robidoux Heating & Air Conditioning contact, you may receive electronic or direct mail or other marketing material from us.
At any time, you can “opt-out” of receiving direct mail and marketing material from Robidoux Heating & Air Conditioning by either contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the “unsubscribe” instructions contained within the communication.
To unsubscribe from our e-newsletters, contact email@example.com or click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-newsletters.
If at any time in the future we decide to use your personal information for a purpose not currently stated in this Policy, we will modify the Policy to disclose such usage in accordance with Section 8 below.
5. Links to Third-Party Websites and Use of Discussion Forums
Websites accessed from www.qualitybackinservice.com via hyperlinks or links to other sites may be governed by privacy policies and practices that differ from this Policy. The information practices of other third-party websites linked to www.qualitybackinservice.com are not covered by this Policy. You are encouraged to become familiar with the privacy policies and practices of every website you visit prior to disclosing any personal information.
Information posted to discussion forums, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other public forums may be displayed publicly. Please consider this before posting.
6. Security of Personal Information
We store your personal information in a secure location that is accessible only by designated staff. We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. In addition, we use a secure server to protect the safety and security of transactions over the Internet involving personal information.
We may modify or amend this Policy from time to time. In an effort to keep you informed of changes to this Policy, we will indicate the effective date of the currently posted policy at the top of the Policy. For substantial changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing prominent notice on our homepage. Changes to this Policy will not affect our use of previously provided personal information. No personal information provided by you under the terms of this Policy (or any prior version of this Policy) will be used in a manner that is materially inconsistent with it, without your prior written permission.
By using www.qualitybackinservice.com, you signify your acceptance of this Policy, as amended from time to time in accordance with Section 7 above. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions contained in this Policy, please do not use these websites.
9. Contact Us
Write: 1234 Hudson Ave, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Phone: (613) 552-9533